Fresh Cab Botanical Rodent Repellent – Environmentally Friendly, Keeps Mice Out, 4 Scent Pouches
- Non-Toxic – Made With Balsam Fir Oil This Plant-Based Alternative Freshens And Protects Our Storage Areas For Up To 90 Days.
- No-Mess Easy To Use – Remove Plastic Overwrap. For Use In Currently Infested Areas Increase Use To 1 Pouch Per 8 Sq. Feet Of Floor Space And Replace Every 30 Days.
- Ethical/Environmental – Made In The Usa By Earthkind The Only Company To Develop A Botanical Rodent Repellent That Meets Federal Epa Standards For Professional Pest Control Use/Effectiveness In Indoor/Enclosed Areas. Earthkind Operates With A 2% Carbon Footprint And Hires A 20% Handicapable Workforce For Assembly Of Your Product. Earthkind Has Won Multiple Awards Over The Past 10 Years Including The 2017 National Parenting And Eco Excellence Awards.
- Protect Your Property – Use Fresh Cab Pouches To Repel Rodents From Basements/Attics Pantries Cabins Under Hot Tubs Garages/Sheds Storage Units Autos Trucks Tractors Farm Equipment Sheds Barns Rvs And Boats.
Looking for a plant-based rodent repellent that’s effective and environmentally friendly? Look no further than Fresh Cab! Our pouches are made with balsam fir oil, which keeps mice out while providing a pleasant scent. Plus, they’re easy to use – just remove the plastic overwrap and place them in the area you want to protect. Plus, our product is made in the USA and has a 2% carbon footprint – meaning it’s good for the planet, too. Don’t let mice ruin your day – order your Fresh Cab rodent repellent today!
Grandpa Gus’S Extra-Strength Mouse Repellent, Cinnamon/Peppermint Oils Repel Mice From Nesting & Freshen Air In Car/Rv/Boat/Garage/Shed/Cabin, 1.75 Oz (10 Pouches)
- Repel Mice Naturally. Stop Mice From Invading Your Home Garage Car Truck Or Rv Through Peppermint And Cinnamon Time-Release Scent. A Hassle-Free Pest Control Barrier For Any Home
- Effective. All Natural Formula With Ingredients From Essential Oils. Keeps Mice Out And Keep Your Home And Cab Fresh. A Better Pest Control Solution Than Harmful Poisons Or Snap Traps
- Easy To Use. Simply Open The Resealable Bag Place In Areas Out Of Wind & Air Flow And Away From Bait And Go. No Mess No Traps To Check No Dead Rodents To Clean Or Rid Off
- Air Freshener. Leaves Vehicles Closets And Cabinets Smelling Minty Fresh. No Stinky Repellent Chemicals In Your Home Just Essential Oil Freshness
- Made In The Usa. Keeps House Mice Field Mice Deer Mice Country Mice Out Of Your Vehicle Or Cabinet Up To 50 Sq Ft For 1 – 3 Months. Proudly Made In The Usa
!!! Grandpa Gus’s Extra-Strength Mouse Repellent, Cinnamon/Peppermint Oils Repel Mice from Nesting & Freshen Air in Car/RV/Boat/Garage/Shed/Cabin, 1.75 Oz (10 Pouches) Do you have a mouse problem? Grandpa Gus’s Extra-Strength Mouse Repellent is the solution! Our all-natural formula with ingredients from essential oils keeps mice out and keeps your home and cab fresh. It’s easy to use – just open the resealable bag, place in areas out of wind & air flow and away from bait, and go. No mess, no traps to check, no dead rodents to clean or rid off. Keep your home, car, truck, or RV smelling minty fresh with Grandpa Gus’s Mouse Repellent!
Victor M805 Scent-Away Natural Rodent Repeller Packs, 5 Bags, Beige
- Naturally Repel Mice And Rats With Peppermint Oil Infused Granules
- Breathable Mesh Pouch Effectively Diffuses Minty Scent
- Easy To Use – Simply Place Or Hang In A Confined Space
- Ideal For Enclosed Spaces Including Closets Cupboards Attics Sheds Vehicles And More
- Each Pack Lasts For Up To 30 Days
Looking for a way to keep your space free of pesky rodents? Look no further than Victor M805 Scent-Away Natural Rodent Repeller Packs! These packs of 5 bags each contain peppermint oil infused granules that will naturally repel mice and rats. The breathable mesh pouch effectively diffuses the minty scent, making it easy to use. These packs are perfect for enclosed spaces, including closets, cupboards, attics, sheds, and more. Each pack lasts for up to 30 days.
Rodent Repellent Packs, Peppermint Oil To Repel Mice, Mouse, Rats Insect Sachet Pouches, Made With Plant Based Essential Oils (4)
- Repels All Common Rodents – Made With A Combination Of Essential Oils The Mouse Repellent Pouches Give Off A Long-Lasting Scent Of Essential Oils Quickly Repelling Pests From Your Property. Effective Way To Protect Your Property From Rats Mice Spiders Roaches Ants And Other Rodents.
- Long Lasting Protection- These Rodent Repellent Pouches Deliver A Long Lasting Scant Which Is Pleasant To Humans But Offensive To Rats And Mice.The Odor Can Last About 30-90 Days And Is Effective To Repel The Rodents Roaches Spiders And Other Pest.
- Safe & Effective – Made With A Combination Of Essential Oils The Insect Repeller Pouch Is Safe For Human And Pet. You Are Being Protected In A Safe And Eco-Friendly Way.
- Easy To Use – Simply Place A Rat Repellent Pouch In Any Enclosed Areas To Get Rid Of Rodents.The Effective Area Of Pest Repeller Pouch Covers Up To 120 Square Feet. One Room One Pouch Is Recommended.
- Multi Use – The No Pest Repeller Pouches Are Perfect For Closets Pantries Basements/Attics Autos Trucks Vehicles Rv Tractors Sheds Barns Garages Storage Units Boats And Any Enclosed Areas. Note Because This Item Is Made With Multiple Essential Oil Ingredients The Smell Will Not Be Just Minty It Will Smell Like Fir In A Big Forest And The Smell Will Not Be Very Strong. If This Is Not The Scent You Want And You Want A Strong Scent Please Do Not Buy It.
Mice, rats, spiders, roaches, ants… these common pests can be a real nuisance. But with these rodent repellent packs, you can finally protect your property from them. Made with a combination of essential oils, these pouches quickly repellent pests, giving you long-lasting protection. Safe for both humans and pets, these packs are easy to use and cover up to 120 square feet.
Tomcat Repellents Rodent Repellent Ready-To-Use With Comfort Wand, 1 Gal
- No Stink Essential Oils Formula Is Safe For Use Around Kids And Pets (When Used As Directed)
- Long Lasting And Rain Resistant Formula
- 100 Percent Money Back Guarantee
- Inside And Outside Rodent Prevention
- Keep Mice And Rats Out
Looking for a safe and effective way to keep rodents out of your home? Look no further than Tomcat Repellents Rodent Repellent Ready-to-Use with Comfort Wand! This product is made with a safe and effective essential oil formula that is safe for use around kids and pets. Plus, it is long lasting and rain resistant, so you can keep your home rodent free all season long. If you’re not satisfied with this product, you can always get a 100 percent refund. So don’t wait any longer, order your Tomcat Repellents Rodent Repellent Ready-to-Use with Comfort Wand today!
Mighty Mint 16Oz Peppermint Oil Rodent Repellent Spray
- Naturally Safe For People And Pets – Smells Good Too!
- Extra-Concentrated Strength For Long-Lasting Protection
- Locally-Sourced High-Grade Peppermint From The Pacific Northwest
- Active Ingredient Pure Origin Peppermint Essential Oil
- Drives Rodents Out And Keeps Them Away – Humane And Effective
Looking for a safe and effective way to keep rodents away? Look no further than Mighty Mint’s peppermint oil rodent repellent spray! Our locally-sourced, high-grade peppermint oil is active and will drive rodents away, while also keeping them away humanely and effectively. Plus, our scent is great too!
Bocianelli Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Packs, Pest Repellent Ultrasonic Electronic Plug In Indoor Mouse Repellent, Pest Control For Home, Office, Warehouse, Hotel
- How It Work Work By Ultrasound Waves Which Can Irritate With The Brain And Auditory Nervous Systems To Powerfully Drive Most Types Of Pest
- Less Power Consumption No Need To Clean Up Dead Pests No Bad Smell And Corpses No Battery Required And Save A Lot Of Money
- Easy To Use Just Plug The Electronic Pest Control Ultrasonic Repellent In Power Sockets; It Will Start To Repel The Pests When The Blue Light On
- Wide Coverage It Is Effective Up To An Area Of 1600 Sq; Put One In Each Room As Ultrasound Can Not Penetrate Through Walls And Solid Objects
- Quiet And Effective The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Working With Low-Frequency Ultrasound Waves No Noise In The Room Can Influence You And Your Pets
Bocianelli Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Packs, Pest Repellent Ultrasonic Electronic Plug in Indoor Mouse Repellent, Pest Control for Home, Office, Warehouse, Hotel
Best Mouse Repellents
Here are 4 of the Best Mouse Repellents to Keep Pests at bay
Products we recommend are products that we enjoy and we believe you’ll love. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.
Mice can be difficult to control. Plus, calling an exterminator can be pricey and setting up your own traps can be unsettling if you’re afraid of coming into contact with the rodents ( many of them only capture the mice instead of repelling them in the first place). With that being said, finding the While shopping, there are certain things to consider while deciding between these two repellent methods. Ultrasonic repellents are high-frequency sound waves used to discourage pests from entering your house. These sound waves can be heard by humans, but they’re usually higher than 20,000 hertz. The average hearing range of humans is 20 to 20,000 hertz. While the most popular type is pluggable, there are other models which use strong vibrations to deter pests. This outdoor option works at approximately 450 hertz and is therefore audible for the human ear. Still, both methods don’t require fumes of any sort and work without the use of repellent formulas or chemicals.
Formula-based pesticides can be found on the markets. They contain ingredients such as essential oils, vinegar, and other natural substances to repel rodents. These are offered in formats like spray bottles and pouches. You can use these directly to treat any problem area, and they also avoid rodenticide which is poison to eliminate rodents. It’s important to know that scents may vary between formulas, depending on what ingredients were used. Additional hazards include the fact that many of the natural ingredients used in natural repellents, essential oils can cause harm to pets. Scroll on to see four ways customers have helped keep mice out.
Top 5 Best Mouse Repellents
Are you short on time? Or just looking for a quick solution?
For a complete list of results, see our table below. Continue reading for more information about mouse repellents.
MaxMoxie Pest Repeller is our #1 Pick. Peppermint Essential Oil (a natural repellent) 4 Scent Pouches Exterminator’s Choice Vehicle Defence Rodent Repellent. Loraffe Ultrasonic rodent Repellent. In this top 5 mouse repellent reviews, we will look at each repellent, but we also provide some background information about repellents and mice in general.
Then we’ll move on to the specific products we found.
Myth Busting Natural Mice Repellents
You shouldn’t rely solely on natural methods to repel mice. DIY solutions can be dangerous.
Risk 1: Spending too much time trying to kill mice with natural repellents will only make it more difficult for them to breed. The risk of food and water contamination also increases over time through increased exposure. (A pair of mice can produce up to 2,000 offspring in a year!) Risk #2: Natural repellents are best placed where the mice will be most comfortable. A basic understanding of mouse behavior will help you to make this decision. You can make better decisions about where you sprinkle your cayenne pepper, or any other natural weapon of your choice. Even if you achieve success and the mice leave, how do you know they will not return again?
Risiko #3: Even though you’ve successfully repelled mice, it is still important to keep them out of your home. You must also make sure your home is protected against future infestations, whether it’s professional or natural.
You may have heard many stories about which DIY techniques are the most effective to exterminate unwanted guests in your house. What are some of the most effective? If you have questions about mice or have a mice infestation, contact your local Ehrlich mice control specialist and and we’ll help you get rid of them today!
Stop the infestation of mice in your household today.
6 Best Mouse Repellents Reviewed For 2021
Mice infestations may be extremely destructive and it’s not something homeowners would like to see in their home.
Their unusual eating habits often lead to property damage. They also carry viruses and bacteria.
You can eliminate the problem by using mouse repellents. We’ll show you how to find the best mouse repellent.
Which is Best?
Shopping for the best mouse repellent is worth it. Review and detail information is the best way for you to choose a product that suits your needs. You can also look into the ratings to get a better idea of its effectiveness.
Pest Soldier The Original Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is our #1 pick for the best mouse repellent. You won’t immediately see any results from the Pest Soldier Repeller but they will be there in three to four weeks.
In addition to ultrasonic sounds, it also uses electromagnetic waves to repel mice. The pack comes with four devices to cover several rooms in your home.
This repellent is safe for pets and children, so it’s a great choice for you home. To find the perfect product, compare it to other mice repellents. To prevent further infestations, make sure you keep your house clean.
You can use mouse repellent to keep mice away from your home. They’re great alternatives to mouse traps, which can pose risks to your pets and kids. Poisons can also be dangerous for humans.
People avoid poisons and traps because they are considered inhumane methods of killing mice. Repellents can be a good alternative because they are not intended to harm or kill mice.
How are electronic rodent repellents made?
Electronic mouse repellents operate under the idea of using high-frequency sounds to drive mice away from food sources and nesting grounds within human homes.
It has been suggested that ultrasonic (or sonic) devices can be used as repellents against roaches, bugs and rodents. These electric devices can emit either an ultrasonic or sonic sound, which pests may find annoying. Some devices can be used to repel rodents. The effectiveness of these devices in rodent control is unknown.
The high-pitched noises that mice and rats make can be heard by humans and they may use these sounds to communicate. Devices that use sound that humans can hear typically have no effect on the rodents. Although sonic devices can be used to repel birds, they provide only temporary relief.
It is common for birds to nest on top of sonic unit in high-bird areas. The sounds that humans hear can be detected by rodents and rats. However, the hearing ranges of these rodents is much greater than the human one. Ultrasonic repellents create sounds that are irritating to rodents at frequencies outside human hearing. Although sound can be heard but not heard by humans and rodents, data is limited to show that such devices are effective in repelling rodents.
These sounds should be alarming for mice, and they are discouraged from feeding or setting foot in these areas. But, these repellents will not penetrate walls. Furniture may also limit their ability to reach them. The effectiveness of these products is not known. You should contact pest management professionals if you find mice in your home. Because mice can become destructive and spread illness,
Did You know?
Mice prefer a nest that is soft and comfortable for littering.
Prevention should be the first thing you do when dealing with mice.
The Best Mouse Repellent We love mouse repellents, whether used on their own or in combination with trapping methods. To keep wildlife safe we strongly believe in deterring them using natural and effective means.
There are many options for eco-friendly mice repellents. These include scent pouches (natural sprays), ultrasonics, natural oils and scent pouches. We stand by the humane and wildlife-friendly nature of these products. These are some our top picks right now.
Do Natural Mouse Repellents Work Better?
Some people choose to use other methods of controlling mice because chemical repellents can have dangerous side effects. Residents sometimes add natural mouse repellent plants around the home, like lavender, amaryllis, or mint. Some people may suggest natural mouse repellents and household remedies.
Mothballs: These contain naphthalene. They can be deterrent to mice when given in sufficient quantities.
Ammonia- This mimics the urine odor, so it can be used to repel insects.
Cayenne Pepper and Cloves are strong smells that can repel mice.
These simple items can seem to work well, but it is not clear if they last long. The downside to natural mouse repellents is their potential dangers. Natural mouse repellents such as mothballs or ammonia can be dangerous for use around children. Additionally, cayenne pepper-based compounds may cause skin irritation and even burning.
Natural mouse repellent plants like amaryllis can be toxic for dogs and cats. While lavender may cause allergies in pets, it is possible to make them less sensitive. This means that these plants are not the most suitable for animal owners.
Best Mouse Repellents
Noticing signs of mice in your house can be extremely worrying and, unfortunately, getting rid of these small pesky rodents can be very challenging. Finding the right mouse repellent will not only help you get rid of any mice living on your property, but it will prevent future infestations. Because not all repellents are created equal, it can sometimes be confusing to choose the right one. This article will highlight the top natural repellents for rodents, with different degrees of effectiveness.
The presence of mice can be quite alarming. It’s not easy to eliminate these pesky rodents. Finding the right mouse repellent will not only help you get rid of any mice living on your property, but it will prevent future infestations. Because not all repellents are created equal, it can sometimes be confusing to choose the right one. We have highlighted the most effective natural rodent repellents and their effectiveness in this article.
How Effective Is Your Mouse Repellent?
MaxMoxie Pest Repeller (our #1 pick)Peppermint Essential Oil (a good natural repellent)Rodent Repellent 4 Scent Pouches.Exterminator’s Choice Vehicle Defence Rodent Repellent.Loraffe Ultrasonic Rodent Repellent.
Can a mouse repellent really work?
Mouse Repellents We Reviewed: Neatmaster Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Electronic Plug in Indoor Pest Repellent. Senca Solar Powered Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. Eco-Defense Mice Repellent Organic spray Victor Mouse-a-Way Mice Repellent Pellets.
What Are Mice Most Averse To?
The sense of smell is more acute than that which humans have. To repel mice, you can make use of this characteristic by using smells like peppermint oil, cinnamon, clove oil and dryer sheets to kill them..Best Mouse Repellents