Insl-X Su031009A-01 Sure Step Acrylic Anti-Slip Coating Paint, 1 Gallon, Light Gray
- Durable Skid Resistant Finish Anti Slip Paint For Interior Or Exterior Application Excellent Color Retention Abrasion Resistance And Resistance To Ponding Water.
- High Traffic Slip Resistant Paint For Concrete That’S Ideal For Stairs Walkways Patios And More.
- Fast Drying Durable Easy Application That Fills And Seals Cracks.
- 80 – 120 Square Foot Coverage Per Gallon.
- On Exterior Applications Do Not Apply When Rain Is Threatening. Not For Immersion Service.
- Before Painting Review The Insl-X Sure Step Label For Proper Preparation And Application Tips.
Looking for a durable, slip-resistant paint that won’t fade or peel in the sun? Look no further than INSL-X Sure Step Acrylic Anti-Slip Coating Paint! This paint is perfect for use on exterior surfaces, such as stairs and walkways, and is also resistant to ponding water. Plus, it dries quickly and is easy to apply, so you’ll be able to get the job done quickly and without any hassle.
Kilz Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint, Low-Lustre, Slate Gray, 1 Gallon
- A Good Porch And Patio Floor Paint Is Highly Durable Easy To Clean And Resistant To Scuffing Fading Cracking And Peeling In Variable Conditions. This Product Also Features A Mildew-Resistant Film
- This Acrylic Paint Offers A Low-Lustre Enamel Surface That Is Formulated To Endure On Deck Porch And Patio Siding And Floors Through Variable Weather Conditions
- Appropriate For All Previously Primed Or Painted Surfaces Including Wood And Masonry. It Also Can Be Used On Trim Siding And Trellises
- Kilz Enamel Floor Paint Delivers A Low-Lustre Finish That Applies Smoothly And Evenly Surfaces In Silver Gray. Dries To Touch In 1 Hour. Recoat In 4-6 Hours
- This Is A 1-Gallon Can Of Kilz Enamel Porch And Patio Latex Paint In Slate Gray With A Low-Lustre Finish
- Apply This Paint With A High Quality 3/8 To 1/2-Inch Nap Roller Cover A Nylon/Polyester Brush Or An Airless Sprayer (.015 To .019-Inch Spray Tip 60 Mesh Filter).
- 1 Gallon Of Kilz Porch & Patio Floor Paint Covers 200-300 Square Feet On Rough Surfaces And 300-400 Square Feet On Smooth Surfaces.
- Kilz Has Been Making Premium Primers And Paints For 40 Years. Kilz Was Named Paint Brand Of The Year In 2015 In The Harris Poll Equitrend Rankings.
Looking for a durable, easy-to-clean and resistant to fading, cracking and peeling porch and patio floor paint? Look no further than KILZ! This product features a low-lustre enamel surface that is perfect for use on deck, porch and patio siding and floors in variable weather conditions. Plus, it can be used on trim, siding and trellises too!
Kilz Interior/Exterior Basement And Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-Gallon
- This Premium Interior/Exterior Paint Is Formulated To Waterproof And Seal Porous Concrete And Masonry Surfaces Both Inside And Outside Your Home.
- Using Nanotechnology This Paint Forms A Barrier To Help Stop Water Infiltration While An Alkali Resistant Coating Provides A Long-Lasting Durable And Decorative Finish.
- Apply This Paint On Properly Prepped And Cured Above And Below Grade Basement Walls Masonry Walls Retaining Walls Cinder And Concrete Blocks Stucco And Brick. Do Not Use On Floors Or On Walls With Active Water Leaks.
- Prime All Uncoated Patched Chalky And Adjacent Wood And/Or Metal Surfaces With Kilz Premium Primer. For Below Grade Application Fill All Holes/Cracks With Hydraulic Cement Prior To Painting.
- This Is A 1-Gallon Can Of Interior/Exterior Basement And Masonry Waterproofing Paint White 1-Gallon In White. Depending On Surface Porosity 1 Gallon Covers 75 To 125 Square Feet Per.
- A Minimum Of Two Coats Of This Product Are Required For Optimal Results. Paint Dries To Touch In One Hour And Can Be Re-Coated In 4 Hours Depending On Humidity.
- Apply Using A High Quality 1/2-3/4 Nap Roller 4 Nylon/Polyester Brush Or An Airless Sprayer Capable Of Delivering 2200-3200 Psi Or Greater Using A .023-.025 Spray Tip.
- Kilz Has Been Making Premium Primers And Paints For 40 Years. Kilz Was Named Paint Brand Of The Year In 2015 In The Harris Poll Equitrend Rankings.
Looking for a paint that will waterproof and seal porous concrete and masonry surfaces both inside and outside your home? Look no further than KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White! This premium paint is formulated with nanotechnology to form a barrier to help stop water infiltration, while an alkali resistant coating provides a long-lasting, durable finish. Apply this paint on properly prepped and cured surfaces, and prime all uncoated, patched, chalky, and adjacent surfaces with KILZ Premium Primer for best results. For below grade applications, fill all holes/cracks with hydraulic cement prior to painting.
Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads For Wooden Steps, 15Pcs 8X30In Slip Resistance Indoor Peel & Stick Stair Treads Carpet Runner Mats For Elders, Kids, Dogs, Staircase Step Rugs Stair Grips Non-Slip, Mocha
- Safety First – Eliminate Slipping & Falling For Good Our Indoor Nonslip Carpet Treads Protect Your Pets Kids Elders & All Loved Ones From Unwanted Falls. Our Tread Strips Are Designed With “Anti-Moving” Backing To Keep The Carpet In Place. No More Moving Around & Needing To Realign The Treads Over & Over Again. The Slip-Resistant Backing Of Staircase Step Treads Is Gentle & Effective It Allows For Easy Removal (Then Put Back) Without Worrying About Leaving Residue On Your Wooden Stairs.
- Built To Last – Our Stair Tread Mats Are Made Out Of Soft Yet Durable Wool Blends Known For Its High-Quality. The Whole Family Will Enjoy The Soft Texture On Bare Feet While The Unique Fiber Structure Is Strong And Hard-Wearing To Provide Natural Protection That Is Resistant To Staining And Soiling.
- Perfect Fit – Pre Cut To Fit Your Stairs 8 Inches Wide X 30 Inches Long. Crafted With An All-Around Corner To Corner Safety And Comfort For Your Familys Satisfaction. Check Out Our Clear Outdoor Stair Treads Non-Slip Version For Your Outdoor Stairs! Make Your Indoors And Outdoor Steps Safer With Our Peel And Stick Non Slip Stair Treads.
- Easy To Clean – The Wool Blend Can Handle Daily Use Whether It’S Dogs Hair Kids Spilling Food And Drinks Or Just Dust On Your Carpet Stair Runners. Our Stairs Pads Are Stain-Resistant And Can Easily Be Cleaned With A Vacuum Cleaner Or In A Washing Machine. Note “Anti-Moving Surface” Is Not Glue Nor Permanent Adhesive Such As Double-Sided Tape To Ensure Your Wood Stairs Are Safe Yet Remain Undamaged When Removing Them. When Touching The Adhesive With Hands You Will Not Feel The Adhesive.
- Edenproducts Benefits – Edenproducts Is A Family Business Devoted To High Quality And Innovative Products. Our Top Priorities As A Business Are Product Quality And Customer Satisfaction. We Will Do What It Takes To Meet These Priorities And To Meet Our Customers Expectations. Contact Our Support Specialists If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns.
Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads for Wooden Steps, 15pcs 8x30in Slip Resistance Indoor Peel & Stick Stair Treads Carpet Runner Mats for Elders, Kids, Dogs, Staircase Step Rugs Stair Grips Non-Slip, Mocha
Stair Treads Non-Slip 6” X 30” Outdoor/Indoor (10 Pack) – Black Heavy Duty Anti Slip Pre- Cut Self Adhesive Tape Strips, No Tools Installation
- Prevents Stairway Slipping And Falling – Protect All Adults Children And Elderly People Using Your Stairway From Slip And Fall Accidents. Our Superior Treads Will Minimize The Chance Of An Accident From Happening With Minimal Financial Expense And Effort.
- Extra Wide 6” X 30” Treads – Most Common Protective Strips Are 24” Wide. We Went A Step Beyond To Provide You With Extra Coverage Protection And Made Our Pre-Cut 30” Wide Strips To Provide Optimal Protection For Most Commonly Used Stairway Systems Patio Deck Swimming Pool Etc.
- Indoor And Outdoor Use – Our Strips Have 80 Grit Anti-Slip Texture Which Make Them Ideal For Outside Use. In Addition They Are Made With Water-Resistant Membrane Material To Withstand Prolonged Exposure To Moisture And Other Elements.
- No Tools Needed Easy To Install Pre-Cut Self-Adhesive Strips – This Kit Includes 10 Pre-Cut And Self-Adhesive Tread Strips. Just Clean And Dry Stair Surface Peel Off The Protective Layer And Attach The Strip On Top Of The Stair Tread. It’S As Easy As That. Entire Process Is Very Quick And Doesn’T Require Professional Help.
- Heavy Duty Multi Surface Use – Works Well On A Variety Of Stair Materials Such As Wood Concrete Tile Etc. This Set Is Especially Designed To Work Well In High Traffic Area Indoor Outdoor And In Any Weather Conditions. Cm Concepts Uses Latest Technology And Materials To Achieve Best Results That Are Reflected In All The Products That We Offer.
Protect your stairway from slipping and falling accidents with our superior stair treads. Our treads are made with anti-slip texture and are water-resistant for use in both indoor and outdoor settings. Our treads are pre-cut and self-adhesive, making installation quick and easy.
Valspar 27-1500 Qt 1 Quart White Porch And Floor Latex Satin Enamel
- This Item Is Valspar 27-1500 Qt 1 Quart White Porch And Floor Latex Satin Enamel
- Used For Painting Supplies Paint & Stains Accessories
- The Product Is Manufactured In United States
Looking for a high-quality porch and floor latex paint? Look no further than Valspar! Their 27-1500 QT 1 Quart White Porch and Floor Latex Satin Enamel is perfect for painting supplies, paint & stains accessories. Made in the USA, this paint is sure to meet your needs.
Kilz 13510801 L340711 Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco And Brick Flat Paint, 1 Gallon (Pack Of 1), Pismo Beach/Light Warm Tan, 128 Fl Oz
- This High-Quality Acrylic Latex Water-Base Interior/Exterior Paint Offers Excellent Hiding Properties With Great Adhesion And Water Repellency On Textured Interior And Exterior Surfaces
- This Self-Priming Paint Offers A Mildew-Resistant Finish On Properly Prepared Smooth Rough And Textured Masonry Drywall Stucco And Brick Surfaces
- It Is Alkali-Resistant Up To Ph 12.0 Easy To Apply And Cleans Up With Soap And Water. This Paint Can Be Rolled Brushed Or Sprayed On
- This Formula Is Designed To Accentuate All Textured Surfaces While Achieving A Natural Look
- This Is A 1-Gallon Can Of Kilz Interior/Exterior Concrete Brick And Tile Paint With A Flat Finish. Covers 250-400 Square Feet Per Gallon Depending On Surface Texture
Looking for a high-quality, acrylic latex water-base paint that offers excellent hiding properties with great adhesion and water repellency on textured interior and exterior surfaces? Look no further than KILZ 13510801 L340711 Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 Gallon (Pack of 1), Pismo Beach/Light Warm Tan, 128 Fl Oz! This self-priming paint offers a mildew-resistant finish on properly prepared smooth, Rough and textured masonry, drywall, stucco, and brick surfaces, and is alkali-resistant up to ph 12.0. It is easy to apply, and cleans up with soap and water. This paint can be rolled, Brushed, or sprayed on, and is designed to accentuate all textured surfaces while achieving a natural look. This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ interior/exterior concrete, brick, and tile paint with a flat finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture.
32″X4″ Non-Slip Stair Treads Tape (15-Pack) – Clear Anti-Slip Indoor Strips
- Positive Item 1
- Positive Item 2
- Negative Item 1
- Negative Item 2
Looking to keep your loved ones safe and your stairs safe? Look no further than our 32″x4″ clear adhesive stair tread tape! Our tape is made specifically for stairs and can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. Our tape is also designed to increase traction and grip, making it easier for those ascending and descending your stairs.
Diamond Brite Paint 80100 1-Gallon Latex Gloss Enamel, Black
- Interior/Exterior High Gloss Finish
- Excellent Adhesion Durability And Moisture Resistance
- Perfect For Wood Metal Ceramics Concrete Brick Stucco And Crafts
- High Hiding And Long Lasting
- Can Be Brushed Rolled Or Sprayed
Looking for a high gloss finish on your projects? Diamond Brite Paint is perfect for your needs! This paint is high hiding and long lasting, making it perfect for wood, metal, ceramics, concrete, brick, stucco and crafts. You can also brush, roll or spray it to get the perfect finish!
Fixall Skid Grip Anti-Slip Acrylic Paint – Textured Coating For 100% Skid Resistance – Ideal For Sport Courts, Pool Areas, Sidewalks, & Parking Lots – Color: Slate (1 Gal)
- Anti-Slip Paint Skid Grip Is An Acrylic Textured Paint That Can Turn Any Surface Into A Skid-Resistant One. The Durable Coating Is Ideal For Indoor Or Outdoor Use To Create A High-Grip Finish.
- Increase Safety This Slip-Resistant Coating Is Ideal For Making High-Traffic Areas Safer. Add It To A Patio Pool Deck Basketball Court Driveway Step Ramp Or Playground To Prevent Falls.
- Adheres To Most Surfaces Whether For Home Or Commercial Use Liquid Skid Grip Can Be Used On Almost Any Surface. It Adheres To Cement Wood Stone Asphalt And More.
- Easy Application To Create A Non-Skid Surface First Clean The Surface Thoroughly To Remove Any Debris. Then Use A Brush Or Roller To Apply Skid Grip And Create Texture. Allow Ample Time To Dry.
- Multiple Colors Available Dont Let A Textured Surface Become An Eyesore. We Offer Skid Grip In Fade-Resistant Colors Including Camel Cobalt Crimson Emerald Jet Plain And Slate.
Looking for an acrylic paint that will make your outdoor areas safer? Look no further than FIXALL Skid Grip Anti-Slip Acrylic Paint! This paint is designed to be extremely skid-resistant and can be used on a variety of surfaces. Add it to your driveway, basketball court, or pool area to increase safety and attractiveness.
Best Paint For Basement Stairs
Best Wood For Basement Stairs [4 Choices For You]
Purchases made via the linked posts may result in us receiving commissions.
Maybe your basement staircase needs to be replaced. Or, you might want to put in new basement steps. Instead of installing carpeting on your staircases, consider installing wooden stairs. This will make it safer for slippery stairs.
However, you may not be able to decide on the type of wood that you want.
Is it possible to find the perfect wood for your basement stairs?
Pinewood is the most durable. If you plan to paint the stairs, poplar will work. Cedar is the better choice for installation problems. Oak is the best choice if you want a luxurious finish on your staircases.
This article will help you get a better understanding of what factors to take into consideration before selecting the wood that is right for you. We hope you will stick with us until the end.
Best Wood For Basement Stairs: Pros & Cons
Now you know which type is suitable for you considering what you need. Different woods can be classified under these categories. Below are our top four choices for basement stairs. Let’s look at the below table to have a clear insight.
Installation is difficult
How to Paint Basement Steps
This was an unfinished project I have been meaning to finish for a while. It was clear that there were many things I needed to accomplish when I climbed up and down the steps of my basement. My laundry room is located in my basement. This was also the case with two young girls who play basketball.
Basement steps before paint. Three and a quarter years after I moved in, there was a big freezer that had been brought into the basement. It did some damage to the stairs. Finally, I removed the old and worn-out vinyl covering that had partially covered the steps. You painted the stairs in multiple colors. I used very little paint to cover the area where the runner was. Also, the vinyl runners left an adhesive layer and tape down the middle. Although the dolly left some marks, I was not able to match it with the tiles that were installed during the remodeling of the basement’s bathroom. This was the right time for a complete stairway overhaul!
In basement steps, gouge. First remove old paint and glue. Next smoothen out finish. The local Menard’s Home Improvement store was my first stop. I found an extremely helpful staff member who offered advice and suggested the right tools. With the help of a multi-tool and an orbital sander I bought, as well as painter’s plastic sheeting, I felt more confident in my preparations. It is the most crucial part of any painting project. It was also the part I had been dreading and what had kept me from painting for the past three and a half years.
Skil orbital Sander. I was now armed with energy and knowledge, and set about cleaning the steps. The plastic was layered by several feet to make it easier for me to open and close the door without dust getting through any openings and onto all surfaces in my basement. The mess was contained by the door I built at the top. With the orbital sander, I sanded each step using a light side-to-side motion. I was able to avoid a dust cloud overtaking my lungs by using the dust collector. A mask was also worn by me.
Basement steps after sanding. The multi-tool’s point sanding attachment allowed me to get into the corners. However, the Velcro-like plastic attachment system that held the sandpaper to the ground wore out and was no longer necessary. Each time that I tried to put on new sandpaper, it fell off. I finally gave up on that futile tool and resorted to hand-sanding the corners. The multi-tool will be going back!
After I had sanded the steps, I was able to view paint samples. It’s the best part of my training and background as an interior designer. For the many hours I spent combing my hair, it was my reward.
To paint basement steps with paint chips, I searched for the best durable paint for those steps and found Benjamin Moore Floor & Patio paint. I went with Sherwin Williams SW7018 Dovetail color. It was then color-matched to the paint chip..Best Paint For Basement Stairs