Where To Buy Mcdonald’S Sausage Patties? (6 Different Stores)
McDonald’s sausage patties are delicious and a staple of the iconic fast-food chain’s breakfast menu.
- You might be wondering where to find McDonald’s sausage patties. Here are all details!
Are you looking for McDonald’s Sausage Patties?
Unfortunately, you cannot purchase McDonald’s sausage patties as they are not sold in stores nor can you buy them from McDonald’s or the manufacturer. You can find many other brands of sausage patties, with Smithfield Marketplace Restaurant-Style Sausage Patties being the closest to McDonald’s.
- Many grocery stores carry sausage patties similar to McDonald’s. Keep reading to learn more about the top brands!
- 1. Smithfield Marketplace
You can go to the Smithfield Marketplace website and order Restaurant Style Sausage Patties, which are incredibly similar to McDonald’s sausage patties.
- These sausage patties can also be purchased in bulk for $80. Each 16-ounce bag contains 32 patties. This is enough to feed many people.
The sausage patties can also be flashfrozen, much like McDonald’s. Dry ice is used to transport them. You can’t get any closer to McDonald’s.
- These sausage patties are great for a sandwich, so you can make McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches right at home.
- 2. Walmart
Walmart has many sausage patties to choose from, but Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Patties will be the closest thing you’ll find to McDonald’s.
You will need 8 patties for $3.98. If you are trying to feed many people at once or use these daily, this can add up quickly.
Additionally, Jimmy Dean contains no fillers or nitrates, and it’s made from 100% pork with incredible seasonings added to give the sausage patties a burst of flavor.
Jimmy Dean is also a household name. He ships products all over the world to numerous companies, so these can be purchased at any local supermarket or retailer.
Great Value Original Pork Sausage Panties come in 24-ounce bags for $7.72. They are an economical alternative and have a comparable taste to McDonald’s.
However, you’ll notice the seasonings and overall flavor aren’t as good as McDonald’s and these sausage patties also seem to be a little greasier.
- 3. Meijer
Meijer sells many brands of sausage patties, but Meijer’s Original Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Patties comes closest to McDonald’s.
The sausage patties cost $7 and come in 24.9-ounce packs.
In addition to that, Meijer also sells Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Patties in an 8-count box for $4.39, which is a flavorful alternative to McDonald’s.
- 4. Kroger
Kroger sells a wide variety of sausage patties. However, the Johnsonville Original Recipe Sandwich Size Pork Sausage Patties taste the most like McDonald’s.
- The 20-ounce bag contains 10 substantial-sized sausage patties.
- They are perfect for making sandwiches, such as a cheese, egg and sausage biscuit. Or you could toast an English muffin, which will make your own McDonald’s breakfast.
Kroger has Bob Evans Farm-Fresh Goodness regular pork sausage patties family pack for $9.99. This is a great deal and very comparable to McDonald’s.
- You can also get 30 mouthwatering sausage patties in this 40-ounce package to share with your family.
- 5. Albertsons
Albertsons has a wide selection of sausage patties that are similar to McDonald’s. The closest to McDonald’s is Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Patties Original Fully Prepared 8-count Bag.
These are good patties at $4.99. They also have a lot of flavor. Johnsonville has a reputation for high-quality, natural products.
- 6. Costco
Costco sells some amazing Kirkland Signature Fully Cooked Sausage Patties that’ll leave you feeling like you are eating McDonald’s sausage patties.
- This bag comes in an attractive 5-pound plastic bag for $14.99. Prices can vary depending on location.
- There are also 24 sausage patties included in every bag. For $30 you get more than a whole month worth of sausage patties that you can use whenever you like.
However, these sausage patties are not very big compared to McDonald’s and are a little greasier than McDonald’s, but the flavor is similar enough it’s a good alternative.
For more information on McDonald’s you can check out our posts about whether McDonald’s is real and where McDonald’s gets their meat.
- McDonald’s is not selling sausage patties. But you can order Smithfields Marketplace Restaurant Style Sausages Patties online.
Johnsonville Original Recipe Sandwich Style Sausages Patties also have the same flavor as McDonald’s.
Brands like Jimmy Dean can provide high-quality, delicious ingredients and flavor that are comparable to McDonald’s.
.Where To Buy Mcdonald’S Sausage Patties? (6 Different Stores)