Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Compact, 1/2-Inch (Dcd771C2)
- Dewalt Drill Has Compact And Lightweight Design That Fits Into Tight Areas
- High Performance Motor Of The Power Drill Delivers 300 Unit Watts Out (Uwo) Of Power Ability Completing A Wide Range Of Applications
- High Speed Transmission Of Dewalt 20V Drill Delivers 2 Speeds (0-450 And 1500 Rpm) For A Range Of Fastening And Drilling Applications
- 1/2-Inch Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck Provides Tight Bit Gripping Strength
- Ergonomic Handle Delivers Comfort And Control. Tool Height-6.5 Inch
- The Charger Is Designed To Operate On Standard 120V Household Electrical Power. Do Not Attempt To Use It On Any Other Voltage. This Does Not Apply To The Vehicular Charger
The DEWALT 20V Max Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Compact, 1/2-Inch is perfect for tight spaces and fastening applications. The high performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power, completing a wide range of tasks. The ergonomic handle is comfortable and provides control. The tool height is 6.5 inches, making it perfect for use in tight spaces. The charger is designed to operate on standard 120V household electrical power.
Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit – Ps31-2A – 12V, 3/8 Inch, Two Speed Driver, Cordless Drill Set – Includes Two Lithium Ion Batteries, 12V Charger, Screwdriver Bits & Soft Carrying Bag, Blue
- Premium Performance-To-Size Ratio The Ps31-2A Has Professional Grade Power At An Incredibly Light-Weight Of Just Over Two Pounds; The Performance-To-Weight Ratio Makes This Tool A Great Solution For Electricians Plumbers Or Contractors Who Do A Great Deal Of Over The Head Drilling Or Driving
- Versatile Use The High Torque And The Convenience Of Two Speed Settings Allows The Bosch Ps31 2A Power Drill To Tackle Applications In Materials Such As Drywall Wood And Even Metal
- Precision This Electric Drill Driver Combo Has Two Speeds (0-350 Rpm And 0-1300 Rpm) And 20 Plus 1 Clutch Settings Allowing Users To Make Precise Torque Adjustments For Accurate Screw Driving And Drilling
- Durability The Bosch 12V Battery Drill Set Comes With Two 12V Lithium Ion Batteries To Provide Increased Runtime
- Visibility The Cordless Drill Driver Boasts Integrated Led Lights For Improved Visibility Allowing You To Work Anywhere Anytime Even In Dark Corners And Low-Light Areas
The Bosch PS31-2A is a powerful and lightweight electric drill driver that is perfect for electricians, plumbers, and contractors who do a lot of drilling and driving overheads. With two speeds and 20 clutch settings, this drill is perfect for precision screwdriving and drilling. The Bosch 12V battery drill set comes with two 12V Lithium Ion batteries to provide increased runtime, and the integrated LED lights make it easy to work in dark corners and low-light areas.
Makita Fd09R1 12V Max Cxt Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Driver-Drill Kit (2.0Ah)
- Positive Item 1
- Positive Item 2
- Negative Item 1
- Negative Item 2
Looking for a powerful and versatile driver-drill? Look no further than the Makita FD09R1 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Driver-Drill Kit! This tool features a built-in motor that delivers 250 in. Lbs. of max torque, making it ideal for a wide range of drilling and driving applications. Additionally, the ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort. The 12V max CXT slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience. Compact and ergonomic design at only 7″ Long make it the perfect choice for any DIY project.
Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Brushless, 1/2-Inch (Dcd791D2)
- Dewalt Drill With Brushless Motor Delivers Up To 57% More Run Time Over Brushed.
- Xr Li-Ion Batteries With Fuel Gauge Provide This Power Drill 33% More Capacity Over Standard Packs
- Dewalt 20V Max Drill Is Compact (6.9 Inch Front To Back) Lightweight (3.4 Lbs) Design Fits Into Tight Areas.
- High-Speed Transmission With Two Speed Settings (0-550/0-2000 Rpm) Delivers Up To 30% Faster Application Speeds
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip Handle Provides Ideal Balance And Tool Control
- Metal 1/2-Inch Ratcheting Chuck For Superior Bit Gripping Strength
- 3-Mode Led Provides Lighting In Dark Or Confined Spaces Up To 20 Times Brighter Than Previous Model.
- Led Spotlight Mode Features 20-Minute Shutoff Function Allowing For Extended Work Time In Dark Or Confined Spaces
The DEWALT 20V Max Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Brushless, 1/2-Inch (DCD791D2) is the perfect tool for anyone looking for a powerful and compact drill. With a brushless motor and fuel gauge, this drill has up to 57% more run time than a standard drill, and is also compact and lightweight, making it perfect for tight spaces. The high-speed transmission with two speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds, while the ergonomic comfort grip handle provides perfect balance and tool control. The metal 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength, and the 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20 times brighter than previous models. The LED Spotlight Mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces.
Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2-Tool (Dck240C2),Yellow/Black Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit
- Dcd771 In Cordless Drill Combo Kit Features 2 Speed Transmission (0-450 / 0-1500 Rpm)
- Dcd771 High Performance Motor Of Cordless Tools Combo Kit Delivers 300 Unit Watts Out (Uwo) Of Power Ability Completing A Wide Range Of Applications
- Dcd771 Compact Lightweight Design Of The Drill/ Impact Driver Combo Kit Fits Into Tight Areas
- Dcd771 1/2-Inch Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck Provides Tight Bit Gripping Strength
- Dcd771 Ergonomic Handle Delivers Comfort And Control
- Dcf885 Compact (5.55-Inch Front To Back) Lightweight (2.8 Lbs) Design Fits Into Tight Areas
- Dcf885 1-Handed Loading 1/4-Inch Hex Chuck Accepts 1-Inch Bit Tips
- Dcf885 Features 3 Led Light Ring Withe 20 Second Delay To Provide Visibility Without Shadows
This DEWALT 20V Max Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2-Tool (DCK240C2),Yellow/Black Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit features 2 speed transmission (0-450 / 0-1500 RPM) DCD771 high performance motor of cordless tools combo kit delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications DCD771 compact, lightweight design of the drill/ impact driver combo kit fits into tight areas DCD771 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength DCD771 Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control DCF885 Compact (5.55-inch front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas DCF885 1-handed loading 1/4-inch hex chuck accepts 1-inch bit tips DCF885 features 3 LED light ring withe 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows This DEWALT 20V Max Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2-Tool (DCK240C2),Yellow/Black Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit is perfect for homeowners, contractors, and DIYers. This drill/impact driver combo kit is compact and lightweight for tight spaces, has a 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck for tight bit gripping strength, and features an ergonomic handle for comfort and control. The 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay provides visibility without shadows.
Milwaukee 2801-22Ct M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 Inch Drill/Driver Kit With 2 Batteries 2.0 Ah, Charger And Case (Non-Retail Packaging)
- 6.5 In. In Length 500 In.-Lbs. Of Torque 500 – 1800 Rpm
- Compact Design Provides Excellent Balance And Control Ideal For Overhead Applications Or Work In Tight Spaces Chuck Type 1/2 In. Metal Ratcheting Single Sleeve All-Metal Gear Case And 1/2 In. Metal Chuck Provide Maximum Impact And Shock Durability
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor Optimized For Efficiency This Motor Delivers More Run-Time And Longer Life
- Redlink Intelligence Advanced Overload Protection Defends Against Abusive Applications And Monitors The Temperature To Prevent Damage And Ensure Maximum Tool & Battery Life
- Redlithium Battery Superior Pack Construction Electronics And Performance Deliver More Work Per Charge And More Work Over Pack Life Than Any Battery On The Market
This Milwaukee 2801-22CT M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact 1/2 Inch Drill/Driver Kit with 2 Batteries 2.0 Ah, Charger and Case is perfect for overhead applications or work in tight spaces. The Chuck type is 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve and the All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provide maximum impact and shock durability. The Milwaukee brushless motor is optimized for efficiency and delivers more run-time and longer life. The REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced overload protection and monitors the temperature to prevent damage. The REDLITHIUM battery delivers superior pack construction, electronics, and performance.
Dewalt 20V Max Xr Hammer Drill Kit, Brushless, 3-Speed, Cordless (Dcd996P2)
- Dewalt-Built High Power High Efficiency Brushless Motor Of Dewalt 20V Hammer Drill Delivers Up To 75% More Runtime Vs. 18V Nicad Brushed Motors
- Xr Li-Ion Batteries With Fuel Gauge Of The Cordless Hammer Drill Provide 33% More Capacity Over Standard Packs
- Heavy-Duty 1/2-Inch Ratcheting Nitro-Carburized Metal Chuck With Carbide Inserts For Superior Bit Gripping Strength
- 3-Mode Led Provides Lighting In Dark Or Confined Spaces Up To 20X Brighter Than Previous Model
- Led Spotlight Mode Features 20 Minute Shutoff Function Allowing For Extended Work Time In Dark Or Confined Spaces
- 3-Speed All-Metal High Performance Transmission Optimizes Tool-To-Task For Fast Application Speeds And Improved Run-Time
- 0-450 / 0-1300 / 0-2000 Rpm In Drill Mode
- 0-500 / 0-1500 / 0-2250 Rpm In Hammerdrill Mode
- 0-38250 Bpm For Fast Drilling In Masonry Materials
This DEWALT 20V MAX XR Hammer Drill Kit is perfect for anyone looking for a powerful and efficient tool. With a built-in brushless motor, this drill is capable of delivering up to 75% more runtime than a standard 18V NiCad brushed motor. Additionally, the XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. The heavy-duty 1/2-inch ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength. The 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model LED Spotlight Mode features a 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces. The 3-speed, all-metal high performance transmission optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time. Finally, the drill can reach speeds of 0-500 / 0-1500 / 0-2250 RPM in drill mode and 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials.
Dewalt 20V Max Xr Brushless Drill/Driver With 3 Speeds – Bare Tool (Dcd991B)
- Dewalt-Built High Power High Efficiency Brushless Motor Delivers Up To 57% More Run Time Over Brushed
- 3-Speed High Performance (0-2000 Rpm) All-Metal Transmission Optimizes Tool-To-Task For Fast Application Speeds And Improved Run Time
- 3-Mode Led Provides Lighting In Dark Or Confined Spaces Up To 20X Brighter Than Previous Model Xr Li-Ion Batteries With Fuel Gauge Provide 33% More Capacity Over Standard Packs
- Heavy-Duty 1/2 Ratcheting Nitro-Carburized Metal Chuck With Carbide Inserts For Superior Bit Gripping Strength
- Led Spotlight Mode Features 20 Minute Shutoff Function Allowing For Extended Work Time In Dark Or Confined Spaces
Looking for a powerful, high-efficiency brushless drill/driver? Look no further than the DEWALT 20V MAX XR! With a powerful brushless motor and all-metal transmission, this drill/driver is capable of delivering up to 57% more run time than a brushed 3-speed drill/driver. In addition, the 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous models. The heavy-duty 1/2″ ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength, and the LED Spotlight Mode features a 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces.
Dewalt Xtreme 12V Max* Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, 3/8-Inch (Dcd701F2)
- Dcd701 12V Max* Brushless 3/8-Inch Power Drill Driver Has 32% More Power And 20% Shorter
- Dewalt Drill Has Brushless Motor For Efficient Performance And Runtime.
- 2-Speed Transmission And 15 Clutch Settings Of This Cordless Drill With Battery And Charger Is Great For A Variety Of Applications
- Comes With 2.0 Ah Batteries With State Of Charge Indicator
- 3/8-Inch Ratcheting Chuck For A Wide Variety Of Bits
- Led Foot Light For Superiror Visibility
Looking for a powerful, compact drill that will handle a wide range of applications? Look no further than the DEWALT DCD701F2 12V MAX* Cordless Drill / Driver Kit. This drill has 32% more power and 20% shorter runtime than the standard Dewalt drill, making it perfect for a variety of applications. The 2-speed transmission and 15 clutch settings make it great for a variety of applications, and the ratcheting chuck is perfect for a wide variety of bits. The LED foot light makes it superiror visibility, and the battery and charger are included.
Best Cordless Drills
DeWalt DCD791D2 Max XR Lithium Battery Brushless Compact Drill/Driver for faster work on harder jobs. It retains the ergonomics of DeWalt’s 12 volt, while it handles more demanding jobs better than their smaller drills.
For projects that will require drilling many holes or the installation of long screws, you should look into the DeWalt DCD791D2 $20 Max XR Brushless Compact Driver Kit. Although this drill is larger than the 12-volt DeWalt, it still shares many of its most essential characteristics. It is very strong and easy to use. The belt hook and case are also great. The drill performs more tasks than the 12 volt version, does it in half the amount of time and has a better battery life. A well-placed LED can be turned on and off independently from the drill. This makes the drill a basic flashlight that could prove useful in crawl spaces. While the extra power and speed are usually unnecessary for around-the house tasks, they can make a big difference in your productivity. These are great for producing work like installing decking or building sheds.
Although it looks almost the same as the DeWalt 20,-volt model (with minor compromises), we recommend this model if you can find one at a better price, or if Milwaukee has already made you feel comfortable with their cordless tools.
*The price at the time of publication was $200.
DeWalt’s 20-volt drill might not be in stock. However, the Milwaukee 2801-22CTM18 1/2 inch is available. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver Kit . In power, design and ergonomics it is similar to DeWalt DCD791D2. Negatives include a small single-setting lighting that is controlled by the drill. Also, the box has little room to store drill bits and driver bits. These minor issues aside, it’s worth considering if Milwaukee’s cordless tool collection is already a part of your arsenal or if this drill comes at a price that’s lower than the DeWalt.
Although the small DeWalt Atomic 20-volt offers more power than the 12-volt it is not nearly as powerful as the larger 20 volt. DIYers will find it a great choice to purchase into DeWalt’s extensive 20-volt range.
Brushed Or Brushless?
This does not include drills that use brushed motors. Brushed motors are the traditional power tool design that have physical carbon brushes that maintain contact with the part of the motor that spins. These brushes experience constant friction during drill use, and can eventually become worn out. As a result, friction can generate heat and lead to up to 20% less torque efficiency (energy converted to rotational force). Brushless motors are largely powered by magnets, and do not have any friction-producing parts. This increases efficiency and gives you more drilling power per battery charge than the drill that is brushed.
CNET Smart House and Appliances: Get CNET’s smart home ratings and reviews as well video reviews, price comparisons, purchasing guides, pricing and buying tips.
It is possible to have to pay more for drills with brushless motors. For example, I tested the Milwaukee brushed motor Model 2606-22CT, which costs $179. Model 2801-22CT costs 20 more than the brushless version. The gap may be reduced by holidays deals, which might make certain 18-volt drills less expensive than their 12-volt counterparts. On my next pass, I will update the list with brushless drill testing.
However, there are rare occasions when some drills fail to deliver the functionality you expected. Continue reading to learn how you can avoid these pitfalls, and find the best cordless drill for your specific needs. For my expectations of a high level performance, I used sixteen of the most well-known brushed cordless drills and bored more than 200 holes.