Sun Joe Spx3000 2030 Max Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer, Cleans Cars/Fences/Patios
- Questions Text 563563 To Chat Directly With A Sun Joe Expert
- Powerful 14.5-Amp/1800-Watt Motor Generates Up To 2030 Psi (At Initial Discharge Per Csa Internal Pressure Testing) And 1.76 Gpm (With Nozzle Open At Minimum Pressure) Of Water Flow
- Versatile Tackle A Variety Of Cleaning Tasks Homes Buildings Rv’S Cars Trucks Boats Decks Driveways Patios Lawn Equipment And More. With Two 0.9 L Onboard Detergent Tanks Removable Tanks Carry And Store Different Types Of Detergent To Simultaneously Tackle Different Cleaning Projects.
- Tss (Total Stop System) Automatically Shuts Off Pump When Trigger Is Not Engaged To Save Energy And Prolong Pump Life.
- Max Psi At Initial Discharge Per Csa Internal Pressure Testing. Max Gpm With Nozzle Open At Minimum Pressure.
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer – Cleans Cars/Fences/Patios
Rock&Rocker Powerful Electric Pressure Washer, 3500Psi Max 1.85 Gpm Power Washer With Hose Reel, 4 Quick Connect Nozzles, Soap Tank, Ipx5 Car Wash Machine For Home/Car/Driveway/Patio Clean, Green
- 【Powerful Pressure Washer】This Electric Power Washer Has A More Powerful Motor That Generates Up To 1800 Watts Giving You Max Pressures Of 3500 Psi And 2.6Gpm. The High Pressure Makes This Cleaner Easier To Remove Tar And Grease From Concrete Heavy Mildew Stains Oil Stains Rust From Steel And Other Stubborn Gunk And Grime.
- 【4 Quick Nozzles & 16.9Oz Foam Tank】This High-Power Washer Machine Has 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips (0º 15º 25º 40º ) Which Let You Do Any Tougher Cleaning Jobs. The 16.9Oz Soap Tank Allows You To Wash Your Car Or Porch With Rich Bubbles Giving You Much Better Cleanliness.
- 【Total Stop System (Tss)】You Can Get A Total Stop System Feature In This Portable Pressure Washer That Automatically Shuts Off The Pump When The Trigger Is Not Engaged To Save Energy And Prolong Pump Life. 35Ft Power Cord With Inline Gfci For Safety Use On All Exterior Outlets.
- 【Built-In Hose Reel & 26Ft Hose】26Ft Pressure Hose Makes You Easy To Clean Anywhere You Want. Built-In Hose Reel Makes The 26Ft Hose Easy To Store And Use. This Design Conveniently Protects And Helps Prevent Kinks In The High-Pressure Hose And Makes Winding Or Unwinding A Simple Task.
- 【Professinal Customer Service】This Powerful Pressure Washer Comes With A One-Year Warranty 24Hrs Sales Service. Rock&Rocker Will Always Stand Behind Our Products And Try Our Best To Help Our Customers To Solve The Problems.
【Buy Now & Save】 This powerful electric pressure washer is perfect for anyone who wants to clean their home, car, driveway, or patio quickly and easily. With a more powerful motor and high pressure, this cleaner is easier to remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, and other stubborn gunk and grime. The four quick-connect spray tips let you do any tougher cleaning jobs, and the built-in hose reel makes winding or unwinding a simple task. Plus, with a one-year warranty and 24hrs Sales Service, Rock&Rocker is dedicated to providing quality customer service. So don’t wait any longer, order your Rock&Rocker Powerful Electric Pressure Washer today!
Sun Joe Spx3500 2300 Max Psi 1.48 Gpm Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer, W/Brass Hose Connector
- Powerful Motor 13-Amp/2000 W Brushless Induction Motor Blasts Away The Most Stubborn Dirt Tar Mud And Other Caked On Gunk And Grime With 2300 Psi Of Stripping Power And Wash It All Away With The 1.48 Gpm Flow
- Detergent Dial Adjustable Detergent Dial Lets You Dial In Just The Right Amount Of Soap From The 40.6 Fl Oz. Onboard Detergent Tank
- Tss (Total Stop System) Automatically Shuts Off Pump When Trigger Is Not Engaged To Save Energy And Prolong Pump Life
- Pressure Max Rating Per Csa Test Standards. Maximum Internal Pressure Is 2300 Psi. Under Typical Load Working Pressure Is 2000 Psi.
Looking for an electric pressure washer that’s powerful and efficient? Look no further than the Sun Joe SPX3500 2300 Max Psi 1.48 Gpm Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer! This machine has a 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motor that delivers 2300 PSI of stripping power and a 1.48 GPM flow. The detergent dial on this pressure washer lets you dial in just the right amount of soap from the onboard detergent tank, and the TSS (Total Stop System) automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
Upgraded 3000Psi Pressure Washer, 2.5Gpm Portable Electric Power Washer With 360° Spinner Wheels, 4 Quick Connect Nozzles Foam Cannon For Car/Patio/Deck/Home Cleaning
- 【3000 Psi High Pressure】The Pressure Washers Could Provide Up To 3000 Psi With Max 2.5 Gpm Water Flow Which Is Great For Removing Deep-Seated Dirt Grease Peeling Paint And Even Graffiti From Concrete Asphalt Siding Decks Lawn Furniture Garbage Cans Boats And Trailers And Outdoor Power Equipment
- 【Unique 360° Spinner Wheels 】New Design! A 20Lb Light Machine With 4 Spinner Wheels And An Adjusted Up And Down Handle. It Will Be More Effortlessly Moving To Anywhere Than Other Machines Which Only Have 2 Wheels And Never Worry About It Tipping Easily.
- 【 4 Quick-Connect Nozzles 】This Pressure Cleaner Has 4 Quick-Connect Metal Spray Tips (0° 15° 25° 40°) To Provide 4 Different Kinds Of Pressure Strong Water Stream. The Attached 250Ml Foam Cannon Could Produce Rich Bubbles To Wash Your Car. Freely Select The High-Pressure Nozzle Best Suited To Your Task.
- 【Provide More Safety For You】Tss System Lets The Power Washers Start Up As Soon As You Squeeze The Trigger Shut Down As Soon As You Let Go Conserve Energy And Promote Pump And Motor Life. It Also Has Gfci Protection Against The Risk Of Electric Shock A Lock Button To Prevent It From The Spray Gun Being Engaged Accidentally.
- 【No-Worried Sale Service】This Car Washer Has A 12 Monthly Warranty Provided 24Hrs Sales Service And Professional Repair Service Which Can Make You Shop Without Worry
【Specifications】 ・ Product Name: Upgraded 3000PSI Pressure Washer ・ Product Model: PW3000 ・ Product Type: Portable Electric Power Washer ・ Pressure Washer: 3000 PSI ・ GPM: 2.5 ・ Voltage: 120V ・ Power: 1,100W ・ Product Weight: 55kg ・ Product Size: L120 x W52 x H39 cm ・ Warranty: 12 Months
Powersmart Electric Pressure Washer Ps2020, 2030 Psi 1.4 Gpm Cold Water Power Washer With Spray Gun, Brush, 4 Nozzles, High Pressure Hose
- High Pressure Washer Machine 1800W Electric Motor Delivers 2030 Psi At 1.4Gpm For Superior Cleaning Power. Crushing Stubborn Grime And Dirt To Restore Your Surfaces.
- Wide Cleaning Appilications Adjust Pressure With Quick-Connect Nozzles(0° 15° 25° 40° Soap) For Different Occasions. 0° For Spot 15° For Stripping Paint Oil Grease Metal 25° For Wood Siding Brick Cement 40° For Patio Furniture Boats Cars.
- Durability And Safety Tss Allow Motor Only Runs When The Trigger Is Operated Auto Shuts Off Motor When Trigger Is Released. 35 Ft Power Cord With Inline Gfci Making It Safe To Use On Any Exterior Outlet. Safe Less Power Cost More Durable Lifespan.
- Portable & Low Noise Lightweight 15Lbs Easily Move With Sturdy Wheels Remains Quiet < 85Db Even Its Powerful Motor And Heavy-Duty Cleaning Capabilities. Easily Assemble In Minutes 20 Ft High Pressure Hose Along With The 35 Ft Power Cord Easily Reach Any Corner.
- Customer Satisfaction Covered With 2-Year-Warranty Free Lifetime Tech Support Repair Service Center In U.S. Online Support In 24 H.
This powerful electric pressure washer is perfect for restoring surfaces with tough dirt, grime, and paint. With adjustable pressure and quick-connect nozzles, it’s perfect for a variety of cleaning needs. Plus, its low power cost and durable construction make it a great choice for homeowners.
Sun Joe Spx3001 2030 Psi 1.76 Gpm 14.5 Amp Electric Pressure Washer With Hose Reel, Green
- Questions Text 563563 To Chat Directly With A Sun Joe Expert
- Powerful Motor Powerful 14. 5-Amp/1800-Watt Motor Generates Up To 2030 Psi/1. 76 Gpm For Maximum Cleaning Power
- Onboard Reel Onboard Reel Keeps 20 Ft. (6M) High Pressure Hose Organized For Quick And Easy Clean-Up And Storage
- Tss (Total Stop System) Automatically Shuts Off Pump When Trigger Is Not Engaged To Save Energy And Prolong Pump Life. Hose Diameter- 1/4 Inch
- Detergent Tank Extra Large Onboard 40. 6 Fl Oz. (1. 2 L) Detergent Tank. Water Inlet Temperature (Max) – 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure Max Rating Per Csa Test Standards. Maximum Internal Pressure Is 2030 Psi. Under Typical Load Working Pressure Is 1450 Psi .
- We’Ve Got You Covered Your New Pressure Washer Is Backed By The Snow Joe Plus Sun Joe Customer Promise.
Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel, Green Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert! POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. Hose Diameter- 1/4 inch DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40.6 fl oz. (1.2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) – 104 degrees Fahrenheit PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI . WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe plus Sun Joe Customer Promise.
Greenworks Pro 2300 Max Psi @ 2.3 Gpm (14 Amp) Brushless Electric Pressure Washer Gw2300
- Performance Tested And Rated In Accordance With Pwma Standards
- 2300 Psi And 2.3 Gpm Brushless Pressure Washer For Efficient Cleaning Of Residential Areas
- Ideal For Medium Duty Projects Including But Not Limited To Cleaning Patio Furniture Grills Walkways And Vehicles
- Digital Controlled Brushless Motor For More Torque Longer Runtime Quiet Operation And Longer Life
- Jettflow Technology Delivers Up To 50% More Flow Reaching Up To 20 Feet To Provide Maximium Cleaning Power
Looking to buy a pressure washer that can handle all of your residential cleaning needs? Look no further than the Greenworks Pro 2300 Max PSI @ 2.3 GPM (14 Amp) Brushless Electric Pressure Washer GW2300. This unit is rated in accordance with PWMA standards and is perfect for medium duty projects, including cleaning patio furniture, grills, walkways, and vehicles. With a digital controlled brushless motor, more torque, longer runtime, and longer life, the JETTFLOW technology delivers up to 50% more flow for maximum cleaning power.
Wholesun 3000Psi Electric Pressure Washer 2.4Gpm Power Washer 1600W High Pressure Cleaner Machine With 4 Nozzles Foam Cannon For Cars, Homes, Driveways, Patios (Organe)
- High Pressure Foamer Cannon As A High Pressure Foamer The Polymer Corrosion-Resistant Detergent Bottle Ccould Produce Rich Bubbles To Loose Tough Stuff.
- High Pressure Cleaner Powerful 1600-Watt Motor Generates Up To 3000 Psi/2.4 Gpm.Perfect For Siding Decks Cement Pavement Pools Outdoor Furniture Cars Trucks Rvs Atvs And More.
- Leakproof Connections Professional Metal Garden Hose Connector And 22Mm Metal Water Outlet. Comes With A 20Ft High-Pressure Hose (Metal Connection) To Avoid Annoying Water Leakage.
- Total Stop System Tss System Lets The Wholesun Powerwasher Start Up As Soon As You Squeeze The Trigger And Shut Down As Soon As You Let Go You’Ll Never Have To Worry About Pump Damage From Extended Idling.We Provide 33 Ft Power Cord With Inline Gfci For Against The Risk Of Electric Shock.
- Customer Support We Provide A 2 Year Warranty If You Have Any Problems With Your Power Washers You Can Contact Us At Any Time. We Provided 24Hrs Sales Service And Professional Repair Service Which Can Make You Shop Without Worry.
This powerful electric pressure washer is perfect for cleaning all types of surfaces. With a 1600-watt motor, it generates up to 3000 PSI/2.4 GPM, making it perfect for cleaning cars, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, and more. The total stop system ensures that the power washer will start up as soon as you squeeze the trigger and shut down as soon as you let go, preventing pump damage.
Karcher 16033610 K5 Premium Electric Pressure Washer, 1.4 Gpm, Yellow
- Convenient Design Complete With A Patented Water-Cooled Induction Motor Our Electric Power Washer Lasts 5X Longer And Delivers Exceptional Cleaning Power For Most Cleaning Jobs
- Spray Lances Our Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Includes A Pressure-Regulating Vario Power Spray Wand And A Patented Dirt Blaster Spray Lance For Superior Cleaning Performance
- High-Pressure Hose Our Water Pressure Washer Comes Equipped With A Generous 25 High-Pressure Washer Hose That Offers Plenty Of Reach And A Hose Reel For Simple Storage
- Onboard Detergent Tank Our Water Pressure Washer Features An Onboard Removable Detergent Tank For Easy Soap Application; Adjustable Flow Dial Allows You To Control How Much Detergent Is Applied
- Cleaner Quicker Backed By A 2-Year Limited Warranty And Industry-Leading Rapid Exchange Program Our Pressure Washers Offer High-Powered Performance And Unparalleled Ease Of Use
This Karcher 16033610 K5 Premium Electric Pressure Washer is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a powerful pressure washer that is convenient to use. With a patented water-cooled induction motor, this washer lasts 5X longer and delivers exceptional cleaning power for most cleaning jobs. The spray lances include a pressure-regulating Vario Power spray wand and a patented Dirt Blaster spray lance for superior cleaning performance, while the high-pressure hose offers plenty of reach and a hose reel for simple storage. Additionally, the onboard detergent tank makes it easy to apply soap, and the adjustable flow dial allows you to control how much detergent is applied. Finally, this pressure washer comes with a 2-year limited warranty and industry-leading rapid exchange program.
Best Electric Power Washers
Ryobi RY142300 2300 PSI Brushless Electric Pressure Washer The best pressure washer With extra-large wheels, a long hose, a high-end induction motor, and a well-designed GFCI plug, this Ryobi model is the most user-friendly electric pressure washer.
Home Depot: 279*
We recommend an electric pressure washer for most homeowners since electric models are easier to use and maintain than gas models. Gas washers may be stronger, but homeowners do not require all that power to perform tasks around the home. The Ryobi RY142300 will have a long life thanks to its quiet running brushless induction engine. Also, it’s heavy so that the machine is difficult to tip over even when you tug on the hose. Its larger wheels, cable, and hose management makes it the RY142300 most easy to use and maneuver. It also has the longest three-year warranty we have seen. Although the RY142300 is more expensive than most pressure washers it will still be worth it if it is used three times a year or more.
Six Best Electric Pressure Washers of 2022 (Reviews)
The electric pressure washer cleans your deck, patio, walkway and sidewalk with no smell, mess, or loud sound. Which electric pressure washer is best for your outdoor projects and driveway?
We did the research for you. We scouted the market for the best electric pressure washers, and we also put together a detailed buyers guide covering basic pressure washer terms and buyer tips.
How did these pressure washers compare? So we put each pressure washer into five groups and then took the weighted average from each group’s scores:
These 6 electric pressure washers made it to our final list. Keep in mind that your goal should be to select the perfect tool for the job. The buyers guide will help you achieve your goal. Enjoy your shopping experience!
Suyncll Pressure Washer 2.8 GPM and 3800 PSI The Suyncll water washer is designed to blast through grime, even on the most complex projects. Equipped with 15 amps, 3800 PSI, and 2.8 GPM, this tool can masquerade as a gas-powered pressure washer — without the smell and noise.
Greenworks Pro 2300-PSI 2.3-GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer The difference is in the details. Smart FlowTM water pressure sensor technology allows this powerful pressure washer to deliver the exact amount of pressure you require. Additional torque is provided by brushless motor technology for greater tenacity.
Greenworks 1700-PSI 1.2-GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer Cleaning has never been this much fun. Offering the perfect combination of power, precision, and portability, this convenient pressure washer delivers on every level. Dispense with the hassles of heavy, cumbersome units and make the move to comfort and convenience. The soap dispenser can be mounted on the board, as well as accessory storage.
Greenworks 1800 PSI Electric Power Washer – A great tool to add to your toolbox, the electric power washer can be used for daily high-pressure cleaning tasks around the house. Your stuff will shine, no matter what it is: the car or your driveway.
Greenworks Pro2700-PSI Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer – 1.2 GPM The Greenworks Pro2700 PSI electric water pressure washer has a powerful, reliable motor that delivers 1.2 GPM. The patented JETTFlow(tm), digitally controlled brushless motor with heavy duty, high-performance construction recognizes the type of nozzle to ensure consistent water flow. It delivers superior performance than gasoline(tm), with the ease of clean, sustainable power. This hose is easy to use and has a 25-foot length that’s kink resistant. The water blasts can reach over 20 feet high, so it is easy to clean up any dirt or grime. You can use it for all kinds of cleaning jobs, thanks to its onboard soap tank. The GPW2700 pressure washer has been professionally certified by Pressure Washer Manufacturers Association. It is sure to deliver maximum performance. Plus, it’s backed by an industry-best 10-year motor warranty and 3-year tool warranty.
Greenworks 2000-PSI 1.2-GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer Heavy-duty household cleaning requires tools that are as serious as you are. This pressure washer can eliminate all your headaches. It also removes dirt, grime, or any other stubborn detritus. A detailed design and 25-foot long hose make it simple to work with.
Greenworks 1800-PSI 1.1-GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer Cleaning has never been this much fun. This portable pressure washer promises the perfect blend of power, precision, portability and utility. Dispense with the hassles of heavy, cumbersome units and make the move to comfort and convenience.
WEN 2000 PSI 1.6 GPM Cold Water Electric Pressure washer Remember how your patio looked like brand new? WEN 2000 PSI Variable flow Electric Pressure Washer puts stains and other unwanted buildup out of your life. A 13-amp motor can blast up to 1.5 gallons per hour, helping to revive walkways, furniture, decks, etc. Users can reach unreachable areas with the 16.5-foot reinforcedhose. The variable flow nozzle allows you to control the spray’s width. Turn the spray width adjust ring to change the stream angle. With its compact, lightweight style, the briefcase design is easy to carry and store. For extra power washing, pour up to 13 fluidoz of detergent in the attached soap tank. Your WEN 2000PSI 1.6GPM 13A Variable-Flow Electric Pressure Washer is backed with a 2-year warranty and has a national network of service technicians who are skilled in cleaning.
Sun Joe SPX3500 electric pressure washer, 1300 PSI 1.48 gallon cold water. This machine can tackle the most difficult cleaning jobs. This dirt-defeating power washer is ideal for outdoor cleaning tasks. It can be used on homes, boats, vehicles, houses, and RVs as well as cars, trucks and other vehicle types. Equipped with an eco-friendly, 13 Amp motor, SPX3500 packs a super-powered punch generating up to 2300 psi and 1.48 GPM of pure cleaning power take on tough grease and oil stains, mildew, caked on mud and other stubborn gunk and grime. Like a great sidekick to a superhero, the 40.6 fl. oz. onboard detergent tank is there for when you need to give your cleaning blast a boost. With the 5-in-1 Quick-Connect spray connectors (0, 15, 25, 40, or soap), you can tailor your spray. Switch nozzles quickly to change from a pencil point jet to high pressure 40 fan spray. You can also use the soap nozzle to apply detergent for extra cleaning power. This utility belt for SPX3500s also has a 20 ft. highpressure hose with a length of 34 in. A spray wand is included for reaching those tough to reach places, and a 35ft. long GFCI extension cable to provide you with more freedom. Be strong against the gunk and grime, and go with Joe.
Greenworks 1500PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer. Greenworks pressure washers come PWMA certified. PWMA (Pressure Washer Manufactures Association) was formed in 1997 to provide standards and testing of pressure washers. PWMA Pressure Washers provide reliable performance.
Westinghouse Epx2050PSI 1.76 Gallon Cold-Water Electric Pressure Washer. Get rid of the worst grime and dirt with the Westinghouse EPX3050 electric pressure washer. It is made to make cleaning as simple and efficient as possible. This electric pressure washer is capable of delivering 2050 max PSI (at initial discharge per CSA inner pressure testing) and up to 1.76 GPM in water flow (without nozzle, at minimum pressure), to effectively clean any household surface with its pure scouring power. Engineered to be perfectly balanced with a low center of gravity at 16.5 in. This anti-tipping system with four wheel steering dramatically improves comfort and maneuverability. With 360deg turns, it’ll follow you wherever you go in one smooth motion from driveway to grass to maximize the efficiency of your cleaning tasks. Constructed into a super compact package, tuck it away and pull it out of storage with ease. You will find versatility in this electric pressure washer with its pro-style gun that features four Quick Connect spray tips as well as an onboard detergent container. The hose is flexible at 25 feet and has an easy-coil extension for flexibility. To conserve energy and extend the life of your pump, the Total Stop System (TSS), which is built into the ePX3050 Electric Pressure Washer, will ensure that you can blast away dirt at half the speed and with the same power.
Lowe’S Pressure Washer: Clean it Up
When it comes to outdoor cleaning, you can’t beat the reliability of an electric pressure washer. Electric pressure washers are more reliable than their gas counterparts, offer quieter operation and less expensive. For light- to medium-duty work, these machines provide exceptional results.
The power of the numbers Not all washers work equally. That’s why, when it comes to choosing the best electric pressure washer, you must consider PSI and GPM.
PSI stands for pressure output. It is expressed in pounds per sq inch.
GPM refers to water usage in gallons per minute.
Cleaning results will be faster if you have a higher PSI or GPM. You should not use the pressure washer if you are cleaning siding or decks. It’s important to select the portable pressure washer that is best suited for the task at hand.
The pressure of light-duty washers is between 1300 to 1900 PSI and 2 GPM. They are compact, lightweight and extremely affordable. They work best on patio furniture, grills and vehicles.
Pressure washers for medium duty generate 2000-2800 PSI at 2-3 GPM. These pressure washers are ideal for use on walkways, driveways, siding and fences.
Machines that are heavy-duty or extra-heavy duty can operate at 2800 PSI, and higher. They also have a GPM range of 3-4. The commercial grade machines are around 3100 PSI. A 3000-PSI electric pressure washer is an affordable home-use option that will not break the bank.
Comparison of hot and cold Hot vs. Cold. Most pressure washers use cold water, but a small number of them can clean with heat. Although hot-water washers can be used to clean industrial areas or farms, they are generally more costly and require more work than cold water cleaners. There are some advantages to steam pressure washers. They require less detergents or other chemicals.
Any cleaning project you pick for around the house, make sure to visit Lowes.com for curbside pickup.
The 5 Best Pressure Washers, According To Experts
Pressure washers are power tools designed to clean outdoor surfaces like decks, pavement and patio furniture. Find out how to select the right pressure washer.
Gas and electric-powered pressure washers have the ability to clean dirt off of outdoor surfaces by using pressurized hot water. Andrea Obzerova/ EyeEm/ Getty Images MiliGodio Select is independent from editorial. Our editors selected these deals and items because we think you will enjoy them at these prices. You may get a commission for purchasing through the links. Prices and availability were correct at the time of publication.
The spring cleaning season is here and it’s time to clean up your exterior. But you also need the right tools. Pressure washers are power tools that can scrub dirt and grime off major outdoor surfaces by pressurizing water from a hose using electric motors or gas engines.
Bailey Carson of Handy said that pressure washers could be “extremely efficient at removing tough stain or mildew off house siding, garage floors. brick and concrete patios. outdoor furniture, cars and even grills.” According to experts we recommend April or May as the best time to purchase a pressure washer. It can range in price from $90-$700 and is available just before the summer rush, when manufacturers are more likely to go out of business.
An In-Depth Guide to the Best Electric Pressure Washer
PressureWashr’s readers are supported. Affiliate commissions may be earned if we sell through your links.
We’ll help you make those choices, give you a review of the most trusted electric pressure cleaner brands, and discuss the cleaning tasks you can accomplish with each power.
The 9 Most Popular Pressure Washers to Buy in 2021
You can use electric or gas washers to clean up any mess.
Have you ever seen one of those YouTube videos where someone steam cleans a tile floor? You know how rewarding it can be to see something change from filthy and perfect within seconds. Pressure washers are a fantastic way to get the same pleasure in your own home.
Dan DiClerico from Home Advisor says that pressure washers are one of the best power tools homeowners can have. Why? How do you know?
Experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute tested pressure washers across a variety of surfaces including patio tiles, windows, and cars. This allowed them to determine if they were safe and effective. These are the top brands we tested, as well as expert advice and thousands upon thousands of user reviews.
The Things You Should Look Out For in A Pressure Washer
You can’t just pluck any pressure washer off the shelf: These machines (particularly gas pressure washers) are incredibly strong. While this is why they are so efficient, it can also mean that you run the risk of injury and damage to your surface if you do not know how to use them. DiClerico states, “You need to really respect the power of those machines.” Here are a few things to note:
DiClerico explained that all pressure washers operate in the same manner: a motor pumps water through a concentratednozzle. How the motor is powered is where things get complicated:
An electric pressure washer is generally suitable for the vast majority of homeowners and can tackle projects like car washing, cleaning lawn furniture and spot treating surfaces, says DiClerico. These pressure washers are less expensive (about $300), quieter, lighter and more easy to store and manage.
He says that gas pressure washers are more commonly used by professionals because they have a greater power. They’ll blast nearly any dirt and debris use them for things like decks and sidewalks but they’re much more expensive (think $300 and above), plus they’re bigger, heavier, noisier and harder to maintain.
PSI stands for pounds per sq inch and is an indicator of the water pressure that was delivered to the machine by Home Depot associate merchant Adrienne Hunt. Machines that are higher in PSI can remove much deeper stains faster than ones with a lower PSI. The pressure ranges for electric pressure washers are typically between 1,600 PSI and 2,300 PSI. Gas pressure washers, on the other hand, range from 2,700 to 4,400 PSI.
GPM: While PSI is vital, it cannot be relied on alone. Rachel Rothman, the chief technologynologist and director for engineering at Good Housekeeping Institute, says “PSI (or gallons/minute) in tandem is super important.” You can’t have the one without the another. GPM stands for the flow of water through the pressure washer. This is an indication of how quickly the machine can clean. Hunt states that pressure washers of higher GPM clean quicker than machines with lower GPM.
Safety: The use of pressure washers is dangerous, especially if they are gas-powered. If not cautious, it can easily lead to bodily injury or surface damage such as splintering. Use safety goggles and close-toe shoes when using your pressure washer. Your machine may have interchangeable spray nozzles. Use the most powerful one. If necessary, move up to a higher nozzle. If in doubt, test a small area. Ahead, check out the best pressure washers in 2021:.Best Electric Power Washers